Wednesday 14 October 2015

Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ PA++++



Do you know that only 30% of women between the age of 12 and 49 years old use a sunscreen daily?  Are you one of the 30% or 70%?  I fall into the category of both.  Haha.

I use a sunscreen on my face daily.  But, I hardly use any on my limbs although I expose them as much to the sun on a daily basis.

Why?  Because I hated the feeling I had with most sunscreen tried - sticky and uncomfortable.  Till I tried this Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel by Kao.

With the highest level of UV protection recognised in the industry - SPF50+ and PA++++ rating, Bioré' UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel can be used both on the face and body, meaning one gets to be protected from the damaging UV rays from head to toe.  And the light and watery texture is why it is well received and loved by women for it feels cool and refreshing upon application.  No kidding!


I did a comparison of a sunscreen that I have at home with Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel and you can immediately see the difference in the product texture.


Upon application, I can feel that the texture of Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel is smooth.  From what I understand, that is because it contains the breakthrough Aqua Micro Capsule - a water capsule which breaks upon application on skin to release the UV protection agent while giving the skin a cool and refreshed feeling.  And yes, not sticky at all!


After minutes of walking around...  You know how some sunscreen not only leave a greasy and sticky feeling, but also a white cast.  How am I going to walk out of the house like that?!  Look at the Aqua Rich Watery Gel!  Nothing!  In fact, it brightens and whitens the skin for a glowing appearance.  For that and also because it is infused with hyaluronic acid and citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and fresh, I believe it is perfect for me as a body sunscreen although it is also suitable for use as a make-up base.


How often do we we put lots of sunscreen for the children when we are at outdoors or at the playground but totally neglect ourselves?  This shall be the sunscreen to use when I am outdoors now and which I will not go eeeeeeeeeks.

Retailing at S$18.90 for a 90ml bottle, it is available at all leading pharmacies, super and hyper markets, departmental stores, beauty stores and selected minimarts.


Disclosure: I was sponsored with a bottle of the product by The Sample Store for the purpose of this review.  No monetary compensation was received.  Terms and product information were about the product were provided by them   All photographs and opinions are true to my own.


I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment