Tuesday 27 October 2015

Faith in Face - The No. 1 Hydrogel Mask Brand in Korea is Here!

Recently, I received 3 different hydrogel masks from Sample Store.  And these are masks that are Made in Korea!  They are none other than the No. 1 Hydrogel Mask Brand in Korea - Faith in Face!


Hydrogel masks, unlike regular microfibre and cotton sheet masks, contain a high percentage of water soluble ingredients to deliver maximal hydration and superior skin rejuvenation.  The word hydration makes me look at it twice, thrice because that is what I need.  And if you do not know, I understand that masks are the quickest and most instantaneous ways to perk up the skin.

Using these masks is easy.  After cleansing, remove the thinner protective film from both the top and bottom masks to expose the smooth surface. 


Look at that essence on my fingers!
As you can see, there are little cubes and that is the textured surface.  Be sure to apply the smooth side of the mask to the face.  


The mask will fit the curves of the face and because it is a 2-piece mask, it makes it easy to put on.  Then rest and relax for 30 minutes!



The After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask contains Hyaluronic Acid which has intense hydration and moisture retention capabilities.  I can see that the skin after the mask does not look as dry.  Cool!


 

So now for the Black and White Film Star Hydrogel Mask.  Although the photo for the "before" skin shows a whiter face (blame the light), you will actually realise that my skin brightens at a closer look.  I believe with constant use of this mask, the effects will show in the near future.

The Nourish Me Hydrogel Mask contains a special formulation that provides the ultimate nourishment for the skin.  No significant effect on my skin can be seen but I do hope it is those 'work behind the scene' mask, nourishing and strengthening my skin.


My personal preference will be that of After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask.  Who doesn't like an after shower look?! And the hydration properties of it is what I need currently, especially with this hazy weather. 

Faith in Face also carries 2 other different kind of mask:

- Hold Me Tight Hydrogel Mask : a lifting and firming mask
- Miss Invisible Pore Hydrogel Mask : a pore tightening mask

Exclusively available at Watsons, each pack of 3 of the same masks retails at $14.50. There are 5 different variants available and only at Watsons, remember!

Like Faith in Face on Facebook to find out more, be updated with their news and happenings! 

Disclosure: I was sponsored with a pack of 3 different masks by Sample Store for the purpose of this review.  No monetary compensation was received.  Terms and product information about the product were provided by them   All photographs and opinions are true to my own.
 
I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment