Friday 18 September 2015

Mickey & Friends Sent D a Postcard! Really!

I just got to post this. 
 
Sometime ago, D learnt about letter writing in one of his class at The Language Boutique.  He made use of what he had learnt and wrote a letter to his favourite pal, his favourite character in Disney - Mickey Mouse.
 
 
About 2 months later, we received a postcard from Mickey and friends!  How cool is that! 
 
I was totally surprised too as I am not quite sure if they will reply.  Though it may not be customised, imagine the smiles when D saw his name on the postcard.
 
This is indeed the Disney Magic.  No wonder everyone adores them.
 
 



Mummies and Daddies, I am really unsure if the reply postcard is always the same but just in case it is, please refrain from showing your child(ren) this so that it will be a surprise for them when they receive one after writing to them!

I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment