Thursday 8 September 2016

{Media Invite} A Paw-Some Time this September Holidays at City Square Mall


Do you have any idea who these guys are?  Well, I did not.  Until probably a year or 2 ago, when the boys started talking to me about Chase and "no job is too big, no pup is too small!".

And so, it began our journey of learning a new cartoon called Paw Patrol.

Fairly new to many, their first 'Live' Show in Asia at City Square Mall is a hit!  I see so many friends bringing their children to catch it.  If you had not watched it, it is still ongoing till 11 September 16.

Sometimes I wonder if D will outgrow watching such live shows.  Even if he does, I should not deprive E of it since we had been to live shows with D when he was 5 years old.  Just so glad that D enjoyed it too.


Come get a photo with Marshall, Chase and Ryder with a minimum spend of S$50 (terms and conditions apply).  Meet and Greet passes redemption is at the Level 2 Customer Service Counter, one hour prior to each live show.  Limited to 50 passes per session, it is something not to be missed, especially if you are already there for the show.

It seems like Paw Patrol is the favourite cartoon show for children these days.  The crowd at City Square Mall is simply unbelievable.  


I  reached at about 11.45am for the 1pm show and yes, I was already sitting around the imaginary third row.  At 1pm, every little gap was filled up and I see people standing on the second level.  It is how interesting to note what children can do to watch their favourite cartoon characters.  Of course, tablets help.  Thus, if you want a good view, be early!  Very very early.  Don't say I never tell you.  :D

And once the show starts at 1pm, I hear the screams and shouts when Marshall and Chase appear.  And many children gamely stood up and danced when asked to.  D and E did not and sometimes I wonder if it is because they are shy.  

There is a furry fun carnival at the outdoor park.  Till 9 October, bring your cameras for photos with life-size Paw Patrol's vehicles.  There are other activities like the inflatable Dog Pirate Ship and other fun-filled activities.  We did not get a chance to have fun at the carnival as B was not feeling too well.  But I am glad that at least, we manage to catch the live show and had photos taken with the Paw-Some pals!  

Time to make a date with the outdoor park before 9 October.

Paw Patrol Ready for Action 'Live' show
Date: 3 to 11 September
Time: 2pm & 7pm (Tue - Fri); 1pm, 4pm & 7pm (Sat & Sun)
Venue: Level 1 Atrium


I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment