Saturday 31 October 2015

H.A.S. Treatment at d'skin

Facials - a necessity or an indulgence?  Very debatable. 

After having children, I find it hard to schedule facial appointments.  (ya, ya, ya excuses~~~)  Sometimes, apart from thinking that it is a necessity (when it works for the skin), it is also a form of "me" time.  I can sleep, rest, and let the skin therapists work their wonders on my skin.

And I think d'skin therapists did a good job in making me feel relax while I was there for their H.A.S Treatment.


  
d'skin, one of the leading skin treatment centres in Singapore, uses Soft Plus, a standalone PC-powered skin assessment system that is able to track the skin's pH level on top of other indicators like hydration, sebum and so on.

Here I am, being "analysed" for hydration and sebum.  At the same time, the skin therapist explain the process and the outcome. 







And oh my gosh!  Dehydrated skin - red alert!



Based on the results, I was recommended the H.A.S. Treatment (120 minutes, $288 before GST).  Hyaluronic Acid, which holds over a thousand times of its weight in water, provides maximum hydration for the skin and this treatment hydrates and preserves the skin's youth.  

A very simple treatment room with dimmed lights and relaxing music played in the background, it is actually very easy to fall asleep, especially after a long day at work.



You see... this is one thing best done by someone who has the expertise.  A good thorough cleanse of the face with suitable strength strokes and presses at the correct places during the facial session.



Depending on the skin conditions, the correct kind of masks will be applied.  I had a purifying face mask to remove the white and blackheads and it was scary to actually see those "dots" on the mask when they removed it.



Using a range of high-grade equipment, each treatment is to help customers achieve optimum skin health.  For H.A.S. treatments, specific wave lengths is delivered to the skin to stimulate and activate serum absorption processes deep within the skin layers, in a non-invasie and painless way.  



The H.A.S. treatment is supposed to retard the aging process of skin and smooth out wrinkles and other fine lines on the skin, particularly on the forehead and lower eyelids.

Extractions were carried out by experienced skin therapists and if you are thinking that the skin will be red and blotchy, let me tell you that I did not encounter any of that.  A mask at the end of the session calms down the skin and yes, I manage to head out after that.



The skin therapist shared that I should apply my own hydration masks after the session on an alternate day basis while my skin condition was at its optimum absorption level.  Of course I have to heed her advice!

With a range of skincare treatments, from anti-ageing to pigmentation concerns, hydration issues to pore reduction, d'skin outlets are located at Heartland Mall, Toa Payoh Central, Novena Square and Seletar Mall.  Having been to different facials for the past years, I can say that the skin therapists in d'skin know their stuff.  And I enjoyed the face massage thoroughly - something not many skin treatment centres' skin therapists do well.

So, if you are thinking of a me-time that not only do good to your skin and well-being (think: rest and  sleep), book an appointment with d'skin for a facial treatment session now~~~


d'skin (Heartland Mall)
205 Hougang St 21
#02-133/135 Singapore 530205
Tel : 62827388 
SMS : 81817388

D'Faceworks (HDB Hub) (will be rebranded to d'skin)
520 Toa Payoh Central
#01-54 Singapore 310520
Tel : 62589388
SMS : 81819388

Su Beau Derma Clinik (Novena Square) (will be rebranded to d'skin)
238 Thomson Rd #03-03/13/14/15 
Novena Square Singapore 307683
Tel : 62525822
SMS : 94569533

d'skin (Seletar Mall)
33 Sengkang West Avenue
#04-18 Singapore 797653


Disclosure: I was invited for this facial treatment trial  for the purpose of this review.  No monetary compensation was received.  Terms and product information about the treatment were provided.   All photographs and opinions are true to my own.
 
I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment