Friday 22 January 2016

{Review} DxPulse Express (3-in-1) Treatment - What's That?!

It has been a mad rush almost everyday for this working mama.  With new routines and new schedules, sometimes I just get so tired that I just want to knock out early every night.

But Chinese New Year is fast approaching and there are just so many stuff to be done.  Of course, one of the items is my face.  :D

Nonono, not a plastic surgery for now.  

If you have read my last review regarding One Beauty Spa's Micro-Resurfacing Rejuvenation Express Treatment and saw my "Before" and "After" photos after going through intensive weekly sessions, you might have probably been wow-ed too.

After getting my skin's hydration level to a certain level, which is the foundation for good skin, I embark on a new journey to  lighten and brighten my skin tone.

DxPulse Express (3-in-1), featuring dynamic pulse light, is a laser-like treatment that is supposed to be effective in rebuilding collagen and repairing elastin to reduce deep wrinkles.  The main difference between DxPulse and the traditional Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is that it uses "SND" technology, a new concept of combing IPL and laser power source to enable creating new shape of pulses which is efficient and safe.

Started off with a purifying peel which can sting a little, especially if there is extraction done before that.


Irene, my therapist, showing me the DxPulse machine and the different examples of the light treatments.  Apparently, there are different intensity for different purposes.  It was my first time trying as I have never even done any IPL before.  


I can still smile.  Well, I can still smile after that.  Irene did mention that the feeling is that of a rubber band snapping at the particular area that is being treated.  What women can go through for the sake of beauty.  :D


And yes, it did feel so.  So, just take a deep breathe and relax.  Of course, I am not expecting immediate results for my pigmentation issues as this is no miracle machine or treatment but B mentioned that I looked fairer when he saw me right after the session although I made no mention about the treatment.

Like I said.  I can still smile after that.  At the makeup area where you can find a hairdryer too.  Making sure all looks good before I leave the place.  



Located conveniently near the Bugis MRT, along Liang Seah Street, the Bugis outlet is now even more accessible with the opening of more stations along the Downtown Line.  I cannot wait for my next session!  :)

Not my best angle.  But that is me without makeup, after the session of DxPulse.
Disclosure:  This is part of a series of sponsored reviews by One Beauty Spa.  No monetary compensation was received.  Terms and product information about the product were provided by them.  All photographs and opinions are true to my own.
  
I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment