Wednesday 6 January 2016

{Review} Micro-Resurfacing Rejuvenation Express Treatment Part 4

In a blink of the eye, Christmas is over and so has the New Year.  For us Chinese, the biggest celebration has got to be Chinese New Year, (CNY) which in 2016 falls on 8 and 9 February 2016.

And I am so glad that I am greeting this CNY with a much better skin.  Oh yes, it is part 4 of my review.  Here you find Part 12 and 3.  

For my final Micro-Resurfacing Rejuvenation Express Treatment, there was something different.

It all started with a purifying peel and then extractions which I actually slept through.  :P

The roller, which I am quite used to.  Starting to look "red" yea...


Now, after the extractions and the roller treatment, my skin definitely looked red.  Thus, Irene did a cold roll which helps with the calming of the face.  I am sure it is obvious that I love this cold treatment.  :)  This definitely helped as I did not look like a "lobster" when I am out of the outlet.


As you can see, I started my journey with One Beauty Spa on 7 November 2015 with hope of better-looking skin.


Lo and behold!  This is my skin condition as taken on 17 December 2015.  There is no edit, no filtering to the photographs shown in all parts of my Micro-Resurfacing Rejuvenation Express Treatment reviews.


It is pretty obvious that the skin has become clearer, enlarged pores are minimised and skin looks more hydrated.  What I want to say to myself and my readers is that, with the proper treatment and of course, correct home care and lifestyle, it is possible to have good-looking, if not, healthier-looking skin.


Disclosure:  This is part 4 of a series of sponsored reviews by One Beauty Spa.  No monetary compensation was received.  Terms and product information about the product were provided by them.  All photographs and opinions are true to my own.
  
I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

5 comments:

  1. Much-needed relaxing alone time for mummy, indeed! And you'll be greeting the New Year with a "new" face too - congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to better skin for CNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Can see the improvement of your skin! Definitely great to celebrate the New Year with a rejuvenated skin. Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! The difference is really huge!!! Yay to better skin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are so brave to go for such treatments!

    ReplyDelete