Tuesday 5 September 2017

{Media Invite} Changi Loves Kids - I Kid You Not!

Changi Loves Kids - I Kid You Not!

I am sure you know how much we love to hang out at Changi Airport.  Many times, I hear my boys saying, Mummy, so and so said they went to the airport on Saturday.  So I guess, many love our award winning airport.

This September school holidays, Changi Airport is set to wow children with their Changi Loves Kids Carnival.  From now until the Children's Day weekend, get ready to have fun at our own airport with games and rides.  There are dining specials too!
  

Carnival operating hours:

31 Aug - 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 Sep & 1, 6 - 8 Oct : 12noon to 11pm daily
15, 22, 29 Sep : 6pm to 11pm

Apart from the Carousel, Heli Jet Ride and Western Train, there are these carnival games.  Looks easy but not!  The boys love these and tried hard to win a prize.



Each capsule in the claw machine contains a note and if you are lucky enough, you may win something!  I heard that there are Sea Aquarium tickets and Nanoblock!


Purchase of carnival passes is available at the ticket counters at the carnival area located at Terminal 3, near Departure Hall check-in row 11.  Each pass is S$10 and allows the holder access to any four rides or games.  Alternatively, one may redeem by presenting a maximum of two same-day receipts with a minimum spend of S$60 (S$80 for supermarkets) from any Changi Airport Public Area retail or F&B outlet to redeem three carnival passes.  Other terms and conditions apply and more information can be found here.

I thought the easiest way to redeem the carnival passes is by eating at one of their F&B outlet.  And to sweeten the deal, at some of the F&B outlets, kids dine for free - on weekends between 11am and 2pm during the carnival period.

There are lots of food outlets that offer kids menus.  From japanese to western.  From rice to burgers.  And one of the food outlets that is participating in "kids dine for free" programme is the famous Hello Kitty Orchid Garden.  With every adult main ordered, the child gets a complimentary kid's meal.

With a newly launched Kids Menu, no better time to visit them but now, right?!


One of the favourites among children, the Holy Macaroni is a hit with E.  Thumbs up!  And the portion is good for him.


There is always room for waffles, I do not know why.  And children love waffles.



The adults' main courses which we thought were pretty good.  For a theme cafe, this is pretty decent.



Rain or shine, the Airport is always a great place to go.  Bias I know, but that's because we really love going to the airport.  :)


Disclosure: We were invited to the event at Changi Airport.  No monetary compensation was received.  All photos and opinions are true to my own unless otherwise stated.

I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment