Tuesday 15 March 2016

{Media Invite} Times Waterway Point - Its Biggest Lifestyle Concept Bookstore

Bookshops are time machines, spaceships, story-makers, secret-keepers, dragon-tamers, dream-catchers, fact-finders and safe places. - Jen Campbell



In the newest mall located in the heartlands of Punggol, a bookstore can be found.  This homegrown book retailer, Times, is located on the 2nd level of Waterway Point. 

I remember going to Times Bookstore to buy books when I was young.  Mum will always bring us to the outlet at Centrepoint then and how glad am I that my boys love going to bookstores these days too.



The children's section, Times Junior, features not only educational books but also educational toys for the young. 

Get ready to cross the bridge and be lost in the world of unlimited knowledge.



With a floor area of 7,335 sq ft and an unprecedented floor space of over 1,600 sq ft dedicated to the children's section, it is pretty obvious that this Times bookstore at Waterway Point is targeting children and families.  I am not complaining.  Being book lovers, we are always on the lookout for different genres of books for the boys and I am really impressed by the sheer number of children's titles over there.



With a conducive and fun area, these lady bug cushions are a hit for the young at heart.  While they sit and enjoy a book or two, parents can always check out the rest of the bookstore.



Parents with strollers will also be pleased to know that strollers are welcome.  Aisles are wide enough for a single standard stroller to pass through.



Another prominent facet of the bookstore is the 600 sq ft island-style Lifestyle section that can be converted into spaces for workshops, activities or educational  classes.  Look out for the upcoming activities on Times website or Facebook.



There is something for everyone in Times Waterway Point.  Gift ideas aplenty, stationery and lifestyle products are just as many.






And if you are a TinTin fan, I think you will be loving this place too.




I love the smell of books.  New books especially.  And I love the feeling of the crisp pages of books.   That is why it is always hard to leave a bookstore empty handed! Are you like me?

Here is a listing of the 7 Times Bookstores in Singapore.  If you have not been to the one at Waterway Point, make a trip there one day and you might find yourself going back for more.



Disclosure: We were invited to the official Opening of Times Waterway Point.  No monetary compensation was received.  All photos and opinions are true to my own.

I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment