Friday 25 December 2015

{Review} Micro-Resurfacing Rejuvenation Express Treatment Part 3

Earlier, I wrote about exercising more as part of my resolution in 2015.  On the same note, having better skin conditions is also one of my 2015 resolution.

I am married.  I am a mother of 2.  But... marriage and motherhood does not equate to being a 黄脸婆 (literally translated to yellow face wife).  As some explain it as being burdened with housework and always busy with family, with no time to look after oneself, she turns into a haggard looking wife.  I believe in "upkeeping" myself despite growing older and having my hands full with work and family.  I try to conceal eye bags, lighten pigmentation and uneven skin tone and of course, putting on makeup to look good every other day.  I often tell friends and colleagues to not call me if they see me outside without makeup because I think I look tired and basically "chui" most of the time.  LOL

But after my fifth session with One Beauty Spa, I thought my skin look so much better.  These days, I go to work with sunblock, CC cream and loose powder.  No thick foundations.  Happier too as it reduces my makeup time.  :)

Like I mention earlier in Part 2, I am going through an intensive weekly programme.  It is designed in such a way to make sure it works effectively.  A real commitment on my part too as I had to adhere to it.  But well, I guess, not much choices if I would like better skin conditions, especially before Chinese New Year, right? 


Proof that my skin is getting used to the 0.25mm-needle roller.  Face does not look red nor looking like it went through some painful procedures.  Just in case you are not aware, the Micro-Resurfacing Rejuvenation treatment is a technique of medical micro-needling, which has been shown to increase the remoulding of the skin by creating thousands of microscopic channels through the skin, to accelerate the formation of new tissue by activating the body's wound healing cascade.  This is an alternative to laser resurfacing but definitely a less invasive procedure. 
Me, after my 5th session
So, if you think you are in need of such an intensive treatment, give One Beauty Spa a call and speak to them regarding your skin concerns.  The friendly staff there will be able to advise you.  :)

Disclosure:  This is part 3 of a series of sponsored reviews by One Beauty Spa.  No monetary compensation was received.  Terms and product information about the product were provided by them.  All photographs and opinions are true to my own.
  
I'm on Facebook!  Please like me on Facebook if you have enjoyed this post as it's where I connect constantly with my readers.  I'm on Instagram and Twitter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment